Terms and Conditions of Self-Driven Rental Cars
Sometimes, one is in the need of such a hired car that one can drive himself for the personal experience as well as some enjoyment with the family. These rented cars are known as Self-Driven Rental Cars that provides no person with it for driving. For taking any kind of self driven cars on rental basis, one needs to qualify as per certain terms and conditions set by the rental companies providing these services. These terms and conditions are as follows:
- Initially, the person should be 25 years older for hiring this kind of service.
- Secondly, the person should be an authorized individual means he or she bears a valid driving license without any endorsement for at least 3 years. Renter needs to submit a photocopy of the driving license with the rental company.
- All the expenditures regarding the fuel are to be borne by the renter. The company provides you the car with a full tank and you need to give it back with full tank. If such is not done, the renter will be liable for the full tank fuel charges along with 10% of the fueling charges.
- The company takes an advance of Rs.15000 for the hiring of the car and this deposit amount may vary as per the model of the car provided as per your demands.
- Any kinds of repairs or any kinds of damages are on the account of the renter who drives the car.
Thus, just you have to follow the certain terms and conditions; you will get the cars with the facilitation of driving it yourself.